New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Last Week...

My blogging is somewhat random... no theme or event. I just post a few recent pictures that I like and figure I would explain them...
Landon's Western Days at AWANA

36 Weeks and counting!

My parents were up for a night while Joel was out of town...
the boys had a great visit with them!

Parker and Papadad playing "Perfection"


Landon's new "toy"- coin collector/changer.
He manages to suck all the coins out of your wallet-
amazing how that happens!

Parker's new "toy"- baseball gear.
Unfortunately, he is left handed and we bought him the wrong glove...

2 comments:

Devonne said...

You look adorable! I forgot all about the game perfection. I used to love that when I was a kid. I think I might have to go buy one.

Aly said...

You are sooo cute!! I can't wait till my boys are doing boy things. I am so excited about throwing a baseball with them!