New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Monday, March 30, 2009

April 2, 2009

Thursday is the BIG day... I will be induced at 8am in the morning. We get to finally meet our new little girl!
Please keep us and the boys in your prayers...
1. healthy delivery, baby and mama
2. boys will transition well with new baby
3. good rest & sleep the next few days (for all of us)
4. Joel's energy... it could be a long day of waiting and sitting
5. labor will progress quickly and not be too drawn out (hopefully with a third it should be a piece of cake!)
6. that the boys will do well having a "slumber party" with their friends (they have never slept away from us before)
We'll keep you updated! :)

3 comments:

Aly said...

I am so excited for you. I know you know, but...try your hardest to get as much sleep as you can. I was tired with my first two, but with Luke I am just exhausted all the time. You just don't get the time for naps like before. You are in my thoughts and prayers, I can't wait to hear about her safe arrival. hugs =) Aly

Carlee said...

Yay! Praying and waiting expectantly to hear of a wonderful, healthy baby girl!

cathy said...

You are in my prayers! I can't wait to hear the great news of little Murphyette running around!!