Here is what we have been up to since my last update...
Boys playing soccer in the front yard
Landon with his cousin, Carly
Visited Great Grandparent's New House in San Diego- Pop & GigiJoel.Jeanette.Landon.Parker.Hayley
Boys playing soccer in the front yard
Landon with his cousin, Carly
Visited Great Grandparent's New House in San Diego- Pop & Gigi
2 comments:
Such fun pictures Jeanette! You and your sister-in-law look cute. I love pregnant ladies. It's just such an amazing thing, God is awesome. I saw the baby's name up top - love it. Super cute. Can't wait for the day you post pictures of her!!!
Hey
I love the pics of you and Jenny, I am a little jealous of how cute you both look!! =)
The name you picked out is soooooo cute!! I am so excited you are having a little girl! Hang in there...she will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment