New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Our family spent the Thanksgiving holiday weekend up at Hume Lake with Joel's family. We had a great time of food and fellowship. The boys had a blast running in the woods with their cousins, playing hide N seek in the dark, riding the Fat Cat (motorcycle) and Quads. We did not et to have snow fall, but we drove to a great spot about 30 minutes away that had enough snow to entertain all of us! Enjoy the pictures...
One of our favorite places in the world...

Parker reading in bed

Joel and Landon



Mama and Parker


Jeanette- 21 weeks, Jenny- 25 weeks

Parker's breathing treatments-- he got a bit sick

Landon & cousin Carly reading

Landon lost a tooth!

Joel and Parker on Fat Cat

Snow Fun!

Snowball maker- who knew??

Landon and Cousins, Carly & Whitney

Landon & Carly


5 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, Jenny and Jeanette, you guys look awesome! I can't wait to see you guys in May! Second of all, when did Carly and Landon get so big!?! Oh my goodness! I miss you guys!!!

Devonne said...

what a breathtaking view! love the snowball maker that is way cool! its amazing what people invent. your belly looks so cute!

The Jacksons said...

Wow what amazing pictures! You are looking so stylish. Talk to you soon

cathy said...

so much fun!!
I tried to email but it was sent back to me... i must have the wrong address... I'll call later for a play date next week!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Great pictures. I love the new header one! What a cute family!