New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Hanging the lights and decorating the tree...
Landon was totally into the tree decorating, Parker- not so much. Each year the boys get an ornament that describes what they are currently "into". My hope is that on their 1st Christmas as married men I can gift each of them their ornaments. One of those silly mom things...
Anyway, Landon chose a basketball guy (because of his love for High School Musical and anything Troy Bolton). Parker's is Lightning McQueen from Cars the movie. I mark with a Sharpie their name on the ornament and the current year. I hope this will be a sentiment they will learn to appreciate. :)
Parker "helping" daddy

Wrestling while decorating the tree

Parker taking a picture of me with my camera

Landon's "Troy Bolton" ornament




Annual Ornaments



2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

We do the ornament thing too! Actually my mom did it with us, and I'm carrying down the tradition...or I have hopes to. Last year it didn't happen, but I blame that on the birth of Ava ;) We'll just double up this year.

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Jeannete, don't you love Christmas? We are getting a tree this weekend and can't wait to decorate it with Kinsley. Next year you will have a girl to help you tie the bows on your presents. Yeah!!!