These are some pictures of us heading to a neighborhood pool down the paseo paths. Valencia has these winding walking trails that interlink the whole valley. A neat bonus for the boys... they can run and ride bikes with no fear of cars. The second picture is Joel holding Parker back from running down a steep hill. I was cracking up because Parker runs EVERYWHERE and hardly falls. Paranoid dad (for once) was trying to hold him back... not so easy!



3 comments:
Oh your pictures make me so sad I miss you all so much. My heart just aches.
Hi Joel and Janette! I just found your blog through someone else's blog....how are you? You have the cutest family! I'm sure you love living in Valencia next to so many friends...glad to see your doing great!
oh my goodness!! i loved this!!! what a fun family site! i want to go to Hume and hang out with you guys!!! :)
it's Bethany from CHS 96! i was going through Alyson Bowen's site when i ran across your site!
ooo what memories came flooding in! :)
and yes i feel ya on the boy thing... they can't keep their feet on the ground! :)
when you get a chance... email me?!
bethany@robandbethany.com
love to hear from you!
-bethany
Post a Comment