The boys LOVED the beach...
Landon learned to boogey board.
Parker learned to boogey board.
Landon caught sand crabs.
Parker laid in the sand to try and "nap".
Mama meal planned on the beach.
Daddy supervised water play and made sand-free PB&J's sandwiches.
We ate fresh Fish & Chips, & Clam Chowder from the fish market...
SUCCESS!







6 comments:
so cute! ash wanted to boogie board this summer but we ran out of time... plus the water is FREEZING up here. seriously cold. miss you guys. hope you are good. come up sometime!
Love that last photo. Glad you had a great time!
Looks like fun.
I love the last picture! So cute! Glad you had a fun time.
Jeanette I'd love to make you one...tell me what you want. :)
Alan and I were talking about you guys this morning and about getting together again soon. I feel horrible that I haven't called yet. I've been waiting for his next month's schedule. He'll get in on Wednesday so I can call or email next week to make some fun plans. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment