Joel.Jeanette.Landon.Parker.Hayley
YAY!!! So exciting to hear your news!!! When are you due? I love your blog!! How do I do something like this?? You must share all your wisdom oh master blogger!! Say hi to everyone!!
Oh Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Love the background I almost picked that one.
Congratulations!!! Here's to a girl, a baby Jeanette :) I'll pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. To answer the question, I actually make it on photoshop. If you have that and want more details let me know and I'll email you.
Soooo...that's incredible news. Wow!! I love having 3, it's a good number!!
WOW!!!! That is so exciting!! Very cute shirt too!! Yay!!!!
Congratulations!!!! That's very exciting!
I am SOO excited!!! Will you still call me to babysit??? PLEASE?! I'll come for the weekend and everything! :)
GOD BLESS YOUR SWEET FAMILY. CONGRATULATIONS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YAY!!! So exciting to hear your news!!! When are you due? I love your blog!! How do I do something like this?? You must share all your wisdom oh master blogger!! Say hi to everyone!!
Oh Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Love the background I almost picked that one.
Congratulations!!! Here's to a girl, a baby Jeanette :) I'll pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
To answer the question, I actually make it on photoshop. If you have that and want more details let me know and I'll email you.
Soooo...that's incredible news. Wow!! I love having 3, it's a good number!!
WOW!!!! That is so exciting!! Very cute shirt too!! Yay!!!!
Congratulations!!!! That's very exciting!
I am SOO excited!!! Will you still call me to babysit??? PLEASE?! I'll come for the weekend and everything! :)
GOD BLESS YOUR SWEET FAMILY. CONGRATULATIONS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL.
Post a Comment