New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AYSO

So, tonight was Landon's 1st official soccer practice for a 4 and under boys AYSO team. The boys came up with the name the "Sharks" and games start after Labor Day. He had a rough start (needing a nap), but daddy showed up and saved the day! Joel is also assistant coaching (which the head coach seemed VERY pleased about). Here are just a few pictures... more to come as game days approach. By the way, Joel was #4 his whole soccer career, so Landon was thrilled to continue the legacy! :)










4 comments:

Carlee said...

Oh Man, I am jealous. My kids are so not into soccer. I want to be a soccer mom/coach...but they aren't biting. Mckenna wants to try gymnastics. Yuck. At least Gabe's into Mixed Martial Arts. Maybe Juliana will play AYSO? Looks like fun--enjoy it!

The Jacksons said...

Looks like so much fun I can't wait to sign Mk up for t-ball.

Devonne said...

Soccer is so fun. Alexys is in it too and her team colors are the same as Landon's. How funny is that! I hope you guys are enjoying your new home.

summer... said...

i just cried when i read that landon is number 4. precious.