Saturday, April 19, 2008
1st Week in Valencia
We spent this last week in Valencia while Joel officially started working in his new territory. The week went GREAT! The boys and I were out and about everyday and were at the hotel for pool time and nap time only. We saw many friends, drove around to look at houses, got library cards, went to the mall and even had an ice cream break! Here's a slideshow of the week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi!! Jeanette, it was so great hearing from you. I laughed pretty hard about Funky Fresh...oh man, I haven't heard that in SO long! Sean said to "tell Gina hi" :) It was so fun looking at your blog, your boys are so cute. Parker looks just like his momma! I'm excited to keep in touch this way.
Yea for new territroy!! I'm really excited to catch up with you!!
Yes...you have to do it :o) It won't take you weeks. I promise. I never do them, but I really like this one. Get started girl!
PS Have you moved permanently?
Post a Comment