Ok, I was tagged and this one is from my friend Carlee... I thought it would take me weeks to fill this one out, but it was surprisingly fun. :)
i am: who I am.
i think: too much---
i know: that God is always with me and that Joel loves me.
i want: to be a good wife, mom, friend, & sister
i have: been equipped with the tools God wants to use in my life- I just have to find them!
i wish: I would live everyday with the freedom that God desires me to have.
i hate: my summer wardrobe.
i miss: the fun, carefree days of college
i fear: some days- everything; other days- nothing
i feel: a pit in my stomach over the life decisions we have been making lately.
i hear: a fan blowing! it's just getting hot here in the IE
i smell: nothing- my allergies have gotten the best of me and I have a stuffy nose!
i crave: consistency and stability- our life is in transistion and has been a bit crazy.
i search: for a new home loan. :)
i wonder: what my kids will be like when they are adults.
i regret: well, I try not to think of things that I can not change!
i love: my God, my family (immediate and extended), my girlfriends, my Peditrician, sleeping in my own bed, and dark chocolate...
i ache: when I feel misunderstood.
i care: about my parenting. I take it very seriously- maybe too seriously.
i always: sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door. Joel gets to fend-off robbers!
i am not: as service oriented as I would like to be.
i believe: in my husband and kids.
i dance: to High School Musical 2 soundtrack- Landon LOVES it.
i sing: poorly, but love it.
i cry: more than I should.
i don't always: remember to brush the kid's teeth. YUCK!
i fight: when it's something I feel strongly about.
i write: because I can type as fast as my mind thinks...
i never: put away Joel's laundry!
i listen: to Christian radio and Praise Baby CDs
i need: nothing. Amen!
i am happy about: learning contentment--then happiness is relative. (as said by Carlee- Amen, sister).
SO-- Cara, Summer, Jessica, Sara and Aly you have all been tagged!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You Suck! I never: do chain e-mail stuff. Ha but I still love you. I am the one in those other chain e-mails that always turns up on the question that reads Who is the least likley to respond to this e-mail? Sorry and I really don't think I can think up all that stuff.
Cara
Post a Comment