I just love watching my kids' personalities grow and come forth. They are so different, so fun, and so unique. Your boys are hilarious and adorable. they must keep you laughing all day long.
We are right off the 215 near March Air Force Base--so close. I have the same cell number for now, so call me! Or I will call you. We should hang out before you aren't so close anymore!!
Hi Jeanette (and Joel)! Good job on the blog...the boys are so cute. I can see both of you in them. I wish Zach and Landon could get together. They look like they would have fun being weird together. Good job on the running, Jeanette. We joined a gym after New Year's....I need more energy to keep up with these kids! Hope you guys are great!! Kristin Harvey
Kristin! So good to hear From you. My boys need more boys to play with. All of their little friends are girls! Too bad you moved further north... this summer we are relocating back to Santa Clarita! Anyway, great to hear from you. We will be sure to stay in touch! Love, Jeanette
4 comments:
I just love watching my kids' personalities grow and come forth. They are so different, so fun, and so unique. Your boys are hilarious and adorable. they must keep you laughing all day long.
We are right off the 215 near March Air Force Base--so close. I have the same cell number for now, so call me! Or I will call you. We should hang out before you aren't so close anymore!!
Okay, so the first one of Parker is HILARIOUS!!! Can I come watch them again before you move???
Nik
Hi Jeanette (and Joel)! Good job on the blog...the boys are so cute. I can see both of you in them. I wish Zach and Landon could get together. They look like they would have fun being weird together. Good job on the running, Jeanette. We joined a gym after New Year's....I need more energy to keep up with these kids! Hope you guys are great!!
Kristin Harvey
Kristin! So good to hear From you. My boys need more boys to play with. All of their little friends are girls! Too bad you moved further north... this summer we are relocating back to Santa Clarita!
Anyway, great to hear from you. We will be sure to stay in touch!
Love,
Jeanette
Post a Comment