Landon is AMAZING! It was seriously the CUTEST thing ever when he was whispering to me after I asked him what I needed a ticket for. He leaned in and whispered "for the gun show..." and he showed me his "guns" but kinda on the DL cuz he didn't want anyone else to see or hear. Your boys really are sweet! I had fun last night, thanks again!
I am so glad you are blogging... now when we move it will be easy to KIT! Thanks for coming over... although I don't know if Tawney will again. She can't handle all our comments! You guys are always welcome!
Hi Joel & Jeanette! I'm so glad you wrote us and left us your contact info! Thank you for praying for our family - this blog has been such an encouragement to Todd & I. Getting in touch with people we haven't seen for a long time. Let us know when you move back - our email is listed on our blog if you want to give me your new address that way. Would love to see you. Your family is beautiful. Now we can keep up with your blog too! have a great day and thanks for your note. Love, Ashley
3 comments:
Landon is AMAZING! It was seriously the CUTEST thing ever when he was whispering to me after I asked him what I needed a ticket for. He leaned in and whispered "for the gun show..." and he showed me his "guns" but kinda on the DL cuz he didn't want anyone else to see or hear. Your boys really are sweet! I had fun last night, thanks again!
I am so glad you are blogging... now when we move it will be easy to KIT!
Thanks for coming over... although I don't know if Tawney will again. She can't handle all our comments! You guys are always welcome!
Hi Joel & Jeanette!
I'm so glad you wrote us and left us your contact info! Thank you for praying for our family - this blog has been such an encouragement to Todd & I. Getting in touch with people we haven't seen for a long time. Let us know when you move back - our email is listed on our blog if you want to give me your new address that way. Would love to see you.
Your family is beautiful. Now we can keep up with your blog too! have a great day and thanks for your note.
Love,
Ashley
Post a Comment