New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


I had a wonderful birthday despite how the day turned out (Parker and I ended up throwing up all night with the flu).
I enjoyed spending the day with my family... Joel took the day off and we headed to Santa Monica for an adventure. We played on the pier, soaked up the sun and even ventured down the sand to the freezing water. We also discovered a little aquarium beneath the pier that offered hands-on displays as well as a mini shark tank (which all 3 boys loved). We ate pizza for lunch and had ice cream cones. We drove remote-controlled boats and walked the whole length of the pier to see the fishermen. I even bought a hat that I've always wanted (pictures to come). I do wish all my family was with us to celebrate. But then you might have gone home throwing up too... :/








"32 Today"














No comments: