New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!


Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday celebrating our Savior's birth.
Here is just a glimpse of our crazy week...
starting on the 21st... opening stockings and gifts with just our Murphy 5.





Parker got a new bike! Whoo Hoo!


Daddy got a slot car set!

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

We traveled on the 23rd to Temecula... 3 hours of traffic and KFC, we got to visit our old neighbors and besties, Todd & Cara. We also got to visit our good friends, Eli & Melissa.
Made it to mom & dad's at 9-ish (after going back to both houses because I forgot something, and stopped at Walgreen's to buy diapers- which I forgot to pack). BED-TIME.

On to Christmas Eve at My Parent's House in Temecula...


Heading to the Meadow to shoot Landon's new rocket



5-4-3-2-1... BLAST OFF!


My Mom & Dad with Hayley




Nieces, Morgan & Mia

My Sister Michele and husband, Pete.

My Sisters- Andrea & Yvonne


Hayley with her traditional "Opa Envelope" ($$)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Christmas Day at Joel's Family's House in San Diego


Parker, Hayley & Landon


Jeremy & Eva

Joel's Mom and Dad- Murf & Linda

Grandma Murphy

The Murphy Clan

Great Grandma Murphy (Fifi) with 6 great grandkids.

Grandparents with 6 grandkids.

The Larson Family

Hayley's Gift!

Books from Jeremy & Eva (read the titles carefully!)


We stayed in S.D. and got to celebrate Whitney's 4th Birthday!

On the Road Again! And, yes... Joel fit EVERYTHING in the car!

Whew... I need a nap.
Actually, I am going to Glen Ivy tomorrow for a facial. That'll do!

No comments: