So, I finally broke down and bought a new Kodak camera. It was a very scary thing, because I LOVED my old one. But, like all electronics my old camera was wearing down. I guess the 3500+ pictures I take a year was too much. I had the thing for 4 years and they are just not made to last (unless you spend a whole lot of dough... which I'm not willing to do!) I bought another Kodak point and shoot camera, with a whole lot of zoom and megapixels (the Z980). So far, I have been extremely pleased. It is a LOT of camera for a decent price. Joel took it with him to the NASCAR race at California speedway and got to play around with the settings. Although he was in a suite with an amazing view, he got some pretty amazing shots. Check out some samples...
No comments:
Post a Comment