New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Soccer Saturday

We had a day full of soccer yesterday! Landon had his 1st AYSO game and Joel played in the mens Alumni game for The Master's College. Landon will be quick to tell you that he scored 2 goals and his daddy only scored 1 !! Parker and Hayley did great just hanging out. We even were visited from long-time friend, Allie Hill (who is now a freshman at Master's). We checked out her dorm room and the boys had fun jumping on her bed! :)







Allie & I at the Master's field

Allie's Dorm Room


Silly little boys- Landon, Parker, Trent Rickard

They were so excited they are both #4!


Daddy playing outside mid

Long-time friends-- Tim, & Coach Jim

I love this picture... The boys watching their daddys play

Hayley hanging out! She even napped at the field

They had a good group of guys turn out and Joel had a blast!

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

Jeanette, your kids are so stinkin' cute!! This was such a fun post to read and see. Oh how Sean would have LOVED to go play with the boys...sigh...I haven't been back to Master's since I graduated. Sad.