OK, I am jumping on the bandwagon and changing my blog to private viewing. I guess any and all types of internet security are good. So, if you wish to be added to the blog list, please email me so I can invite you to "join". Those of you who currently blog know what this means...
For the rest of you, you need to email me letting me know you would like to view my blog. Then, I will send you an invitation. You accept, but need to set up a free Google account. This allows you to log in before viewing my site.
Email me through this blog or FB if you have any questions...
I will be changing to "private" viewing after the 4th of July...
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Jeanette, hi this is Cyndi Savo, Carlee's Mom if you don't mind I would love to continue following your blog when you go private, I have just been linking from Carlee's. Sorry I am so green at this, I don't know your email, but mine is 4cyndi@gmail.com. I love seeing your beautiful family and 3hearing about how everyone is doing. If you are not comfortable, that is ok too. If you ever need an extra grandma, give me a call.
Hello I to would love to continue to read your blog. my email is luckygyrl@verizon.net
Of course I want to keep watching your beautiful little family...our only way of staying in touch!
(sorry I never got back to you about the private blog thing! It's worked out great for us so far:)
ocayres@yahoo.com
Me!! saralparsons at hotmail dot com :)
Will you include me? momwholoveschrist@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
Jeannette, mine is kollmannck@yahoo.com
Hi Jeanette...every so often I love to check your blog to see how the Murphy family is doing. I also appreciate the links to other families I know so I can see how they are doing as well. It is wonderful to see how God is blessing your lives. Please add me to your list!
Post a Comment