New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby...

Rainy days must make me crafty because I get itchy to do a project. Well, I found these pacifier holders on etsy.com that sold for $10 each and of course I thought... "I could make that!" I actually called my mom first to see if she could sew them for me, but once I collected all the stuff I decided to try my own hand (and Joel's!) at them. What makes them unique is the attachment for the paci... they will work for soothies and for regular pacifiers. Don't look too closely... They're not perfect, but they'll work! BTW, you know you have a great daddy when he's willing to sew for his little girl. :) So, here they are...





Finished product!

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

What?! Joel's a sewer??? Wow. Those are so cute!

Devonne said...

wow! that is awesome. You go Joel!

cathy said...

I can't wait to see the little girl who attaches to those cute holders!!!!