New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Son, Parker

This was his doing... need I say more?



5 comments:

cathy said...

oooohhh sooo sorry!!

Devonne said...

Oh goodness! I have an experience like that with my boys when they were little too. Lets just say inlaws who were neat freaks, some type of glaze on garage floor and a dozen eggs they slid from one end to the other and wouldnt scoop up in a paper towel!

The Parsons' blog said...

Let's just hope he doesn't teach his baby sister these fun little tricks ;)

Carlee said...

It's okay to blame Juliana too. We feel so bad! Maybe Parker instigated, but Juliana did not seem to have any trouble joining in on the fun. We had a such a great time with you guys and are so excited to see your new life in our old hometown. Of course the egg incident was a bummer, but other than that our kids had a blast with your's!

The Jacksons said...

I just gasped!