Congrats! that is so exciting. I am so happy for you. FYI. your ultrasound pics have your medical record # on them. I made the mistake a while back posting some and didn't realize it until someone told me.
Congratulions! Girls are so fun...we were just cracking up at Morgan tonight as she was putting her special bunny in Brenna's bouncer and "feeding" her "cereal" like mommy and daddy do with Brenna. So precious. Any names???
Hey Murphy's! This is Kristin. Congrats on the girl! Maybe there is hope for us someday, too! Love the boys, but the clothes just aren't as cute!!! So happy for you!
8 comments:
Yay!! How exciting. Girls are great, bossy, but great :) Any names yet??
Congrats! that is so exciting. I am so happy for you. FYI. your ultrasound pics have your medical record # on them. I made the mistake a while back posting some and didn't realize it until someone told me.
Ya!!!!!
The pictures loaded before the words and I thought you were teasing us!! I couldn't figure it out by looking... i never can!!
I am soooo excited for you. If you need any girl stuff, let me know...=)
Congratulions! Girls are so fun...we were just cracking up at Morgan tonight as she was putting her special bunny in Brenna's bouncer and "feeding" her "cereal" like mommy and daddy do with Brenna. So precious. Any names???
YEAH! i am so excited you are having a girl. your boys are darling, but she is just going to be beyond precious! can't wait to meet her.
hugs.
Hey Murphy's! This is Kristin. Congrats on the girl! Maybe there is hope for us someday, too! Love the boys, but the clothes just aren't as cute!!! So happy for you!
Doing a happy dance for you! Yay! I will call you to catch up soon--we had a bit of a crazy week.
Post a Comment