New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween- Disneyland

We went to Disneyland for Halloween, which is becoming an annual tradition. We were a little disappointed that it was much more crowded than last year, but we're chalking it up to Halloween being on a Friday night. The boys had a great time with their Aunt Andrea who also came with us! Some of the highlights were Buzz Lightyear, Parker driving on Autopia, running into the Orr Family, Fowlkes Family and watching the fireworks as we were leaving the park. Enjoy the pictures...











2 comments:

oodlesuvfun said...

HEY! I was at Disneyland on Halloween too! Wish I would've known you guys were there! I have a pass now so I'm sure I'll be hangin' there quite a bit... do you guys have passes?

The Jacksons said...

So much fun we have to meet up there in February.