New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Monday, October 20, 2008

Being Pregnant Together

I have shared pregnancies with many friends, but never a sister. Unfortunately, my blood sister has older kids, so we never were in this phase together. I am SO thankful however, that my sister-in-law and I (who are as close as real sisters) can share this time in our lives together. She is due 4 weeks before me and we are both expecting our 3rd. She and her husband -- the brave and patient ones have decided not to find out the gender of their baby. AHH! I, the not so patient and wanting to know everything is finding out Nov. 10th. YEA! Joel of course sides with his sister, but that's a different story. We were together this past week, so I thought I would share our bellies...


Jeanette- 15 weeks, Jenny- 19 weeks

3 comments:

The Jacksons said...

Oh so cute I love it thanks for sharing

Aly said...

You guys look so good!! Tell Jenny I said hi and Congrats!!!
Babies everywhere!

summer... said...

WHAT! so didn't even know you were preggo. i think i am going to cry. congrats.