New Fireplace Photo

New Fireplace Photo
One of our favorite places... Hume Lake

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Moving.

Yes, moving does stink. But, at this place in the game I have to remind myself of the positives...

1. it's a time to purge old/never used/taking up space junk. I love that.
2. people come out of the woodwork to help. we couldn't have done this without a lot of you.
3. i am more organized than i care to admit (and I think it drives my husband crazy, yet he's thankful at the same time).
4. we get to live where we desire to be (Santa Clarita- here we come!)
5. i realize God has provided more than I oculd ever need... amen.

So, another one of life's journeys begin. This weekend we are moving 100 miles to be where our hearts have been for a long time. There are several sacrifices involved, but we know God will provide and is completely in control.
PACK IT UP!

3 comments:

The Jacksons said...

We will miss you more than you know.

The Jacksons

Anchoring for my Soul said...

We are excited you are moving to Santa Clarita!! When are you moving? Where in town are you moving to? We can help you unload and move in. We would love to have you, Joel and the boys come over when you feel ready. The boys could go swimming in the pool. Welcome Back!!

Sarah

Unknown said...

I am sad that you are leaving and mad at myself for not having and making the time to see you more. Hope all is well with the move we are praying for you. Also if you want to see what we have been up to I have a MYspace under RNMICKEY. Tell Joel Nick says HI.