Joel.Jeanette.Landon.Parker.Hayley
Ummm...I think I would let him eat the rest in the shower and then hose him down. Yea. That sounds good.
I would do the same thing and get the camera.Cara
I have to admit that I was a little nervous to open this post because of the title! j/k :) Anyway, this is ADORABLE! I owe you a phone call too by the way. Hope you guys are GREAT- I miss you. Hug the boys for me.
I would take the rest of it and paint the rest of his face. He could look like a clown for a bit!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ummm...I think I would let him eat the rest in the shower and then hose him down. Yea. That sounds good.
I would do the same thing and get the camera.
Cara
I have to admit that I was a little nervous to open this post because of the title! j/k :) Anyway, this is ADORABLE! I owe you a phone call too by the way. Hope you guys are GREAT- I miss you. Hug the boys for me.
I would take the rest of it and paint the rest of his face. He could look like a clown for a bit!!
Post a Comment